Saturday, February 20, 2010

TAIslim Success Stories

There’s nothing “secret” or “mysterious” about TAIslim. In fact, Free Life team is happy to share with all of the details about how it works, along with success stories from satisfied TAIslim users-people just like you.









*****************
After three bottles of TAIslim, I lost 15 pounds, down to 148 pounds. I lost my triple chin and my office mates say my uniform looks about two inches bigger at the sleeves, thighs, and waistline. Even my arms and legs lost inches. I feel more confident knowing that I am healthier and look better!

A clinical study showed that participants who followed the TAIslim plan for 3 months lost an average of 13 pounds.

Elenita Muyco
Metro Manila, Philippines
Analyst
*******************

Shortly after my youngest child was born in December 2008, I began to hemorrhage and lost a considerable amount of blood before having emergency surgery to stop the bleeding. I was extremely tired because of the blood loss. I had a hard time getting everyday things accomplished, and losing weight seemed like the last thing I could do. Then I was introduced to TAIslim by my dad. Shortly after I started drinking TAIslim, I began to have energy again; I could focus on getting things done and being a good mom to my three kids. After five weeks, I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight, and I have lost 10 total inches. I love what TAIslim has done for me and I love sharing it with others. I can't wait to see what other goals I accomplish with TAIslim.

Brandy Elegante
UT, United States
Home Maker
***************
Click Here to see more stories and more info
**************

OK, after all these phenomenal results with TAIslim - it's time to share with you our story and results:)

My mother-in-low and my husband Craig started drinking TAIslim 4 weeks ago. Craig was joking: "I want to remove my belly fat so I can see my feet again".

Her results: She has lost total 11 inches, and 5 pounds. She feels great, healthier, TAIslim has given her the results that nothing else had.

His results: He has lost total 10 inches, and 7 pounds. Now Craig says:"Losing weight has never been easier! And I'm not finished yet."


Start

*********************************** After 4 weeks

Stay tuned with me and you'll see more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment